Visa on Arrival Extension FAQ
1. NEW for e-VoA Holder: Apply online via the Immigration Website
If you purchased your electronic Visa on Arrival via the immigration website, then you can now apply for an extension by using your login that you created when you applied for the e-VoA. (don’t use any other website!)
Extending a e-VoA does NOT require you to come to the immigration office. The process is 100% online.
(Make sure you are on the official Immigration website and not on a scammer website!)
2. Apply with the assistance of our reliable Visa Agent Partner (VoA)
If you received a physical Visa on Arrival when you arrived and you wish to extend, you have to come to the Immigration Offcie.
We advise travellers to use the help of an agent to make the process as smooth as possible.
We work together with our premium partner for the extension service. You can apply for the extension conveniently on our website and the agent will follow up with you directly.
bali.com works with our Partner PT Asianna who can facilitate the extension for you. Prices and online form to upload the documents are below.
3. Self Service (in person)
You can arrange the extension on your own, for that you have to go 3 times to the immigration office (most use the office located between Jimbaran and Nusa Dua):
1. submit application & passport and pay
2. then come another time for fingerprint and photo
3. once processed you can collect the passport a few days later.
Make sure you start the Visa application process AT LEAST 2 weeks before you run out. The earlier, the better.
You can only extend the VoA ONCE (1x)
The extension is for another 30 days
Therefore you can stay in Indonesia for a maximum of 60 days. You can NOT extend the Visa beyond 60 days in total. You will need to leave the country within 60 days.
- return ticket that shows your departure is within the visa validity. If you use our service, then our partner will ask for it when you hand over your passport. (If you handle the extension on your own, then you need to bring a copy with you to the immigration office on your first visit).
- Check the prices and choose the Service Type that you prefer (Standard or Express)
- Fill in the form and upload the photo of your VoA stamp in your passport
- We will forward your details to our trusted partner Asianna Oriental Services (legal entity: PT Pitaya Nusa Indo)
- One of their team member will contact you via Whatsapp to discuss the next step and handle the payment (you will pay directly to Asianna Oriental)
- Convenience & Safety: They will submit the application, handle the payment with the immigration office, and arrange for you to come to the immigration office for the photo and finger print. They can also arrange the pick-up and drop of your passport, which is very convenient (might cost a little bit extra, depending on your location)