28 Maret - 5 April 2022
Prime Plaza Hotel - Sanur - Bali
Free Papers Technical
• The free paper presentations is performed online through the official website of PIT Feromaternal XXII 2022
• Free paper presentation time is 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion with judges and audience
• The presentation and discussion of free papers is carried out live according to the specified time
• The title slide clearly includes the names of the presenters and other researchers and the name of the institution
• Presentation slides can be sent via email to committee email@example.com
• Presentation slides must be received by the PIT Fetomaternal XXII 2022 Bali committee no later than March 1st, 2022.
• Free Paper will be presented on Friday, April 1st, 2022
• Files that have been sent must have been corrected and no more changes
• The submitted video must be final edited and there will be no changes
Technical e-Poster Presentation
• The e-poster presentation time is 5 minutes and is recorded on video by presenting the poster and there is a video when the presenter explains the poster with clear and clean
• E-poster participants must clearly include the name of the presenter and other researchers as well as the name of the institution
• E-poster can be sent via email to the committee firstname.lastname@example.org
• The e-poster must be received by the PIT Fetomaternal XXII 2022 Bali committee no later than March 1st, 2022.
• In order to make the E-Poster as attractive as possible, it can include tables, graphs and pictures that support the content of the research.
• The size of the e-poster used is 1920×1080 pixels and saved in the e-poster format in the form of .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, and .ppt
• Files that have been submitted must have been corrected and no further changes
• The submitted video must be final edited and no changes are made
• The evaluator or the audience can ask questions through the chat column and can be answered by the e-poster owner