28 Maret - 5 April 2022
Prime Plaza Hotel - Sanur - Bali
Program Ilmiah PIT Fetomaternal XXII 2021 Bali
Scientific Paper Participation Requirements :
• To upload scientific manuscripts, it is not a must to register for the symposium first
• For participants who upload scientific manuscripts and are selected to perform in oral/e-poster presentations, they are required to register and pay as symposium participants until the specified time limit.
• If the registration is not done within the specified time limit, the scientific work will not be included in the PIT Fetomaternal Medicine XXII Bali event.
• Oral/e-poster presenter is the main researcher (1 person) from the author of scientific papers
• Scientific paper must be original and not previously published.
• Scientific manuscripts submitted must use good and correct English
• Scientific manuscripts can be sent via email to the committee: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scientific Paper Format
Writing Format: A4 paper size, Times New Roman font, size 12, line space 1.5, Justify, Normal margin
Title: the title must be specific, clear, concise, informative, describes the substance or content of the writing, and can arouse the sense of reading.
Author: the order of the author’s name is adjusted based on contributions in carrying out research and writing scientific manuscripts
Correspondence: correspondence contains the first author’s e-mail address
Contents: scientific research papers consist of: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and Conclusions.
The introduction explains the background of the problem and the purpose of the research being carried out. The research method is described in detail. It is allowed to display research results in the form of tables and figures. The discussion displays a discussion of research results in detail deeply. The case report format does not have to follow the research script format and must be prepared as informative as possible. The content of the manuscript is expected to contain a minimum of 600 (six hundred) words.
Bibliography: Arranged according to the Vancouver rules (the number is written at the end of the sentence that refers to the source of the library. The numbers are super scripted)
Keywords: maximum number of keywords 5 (five) words
dr. Aditya Damanik : +62813688893696
dr. Winty Septiani : +6281372198999
dr. Imam Santoso : +6281214313019
Email : email@example.com